Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://NowYouHost.co.uk website (the "Service") operated by NowYouHost ("us", "we", or "our").
This Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between NowYouHost (International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services. Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference:
You agree to use all NowYouHost‘s services and facilities at your own risk. NowYouHost specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall NowYouHost be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold NowYouHost harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against NowYouHost, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NowYouHost against liabilities arising out of Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with NowYouHost‘s Services.
NowYouHost reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from NowYouHost‘s server. NowYouHost shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
Delivery of Services
You agree that our delivery process satisfy's your requirements upon registration of any of our hosting packages.
- We will deliver our services upon completion of our background checks.
- We will send your account credentials to the email you registered with.
- We will suspend or terminate your account if you violate our terms of service.
General Terms and Policies
These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies ("Terms and Policies") are an essential part of your relationship with ourselves and by using your hosting account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for us to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that we have the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following.
- Any attempt to circumvent a suspension or termination will result in your access to our services being permanently withdrawn, with immediate effect.
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Using 50% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL.
- Hosting websites containing .exe, .dmg, .cmd, .com, .bat, .osx, .msi or .app files;
- Hosting websites which contain currency minors.
- Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming"); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of £50 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- Using your shared hosting package as a file hosting service.
- Archiving over 1GB of files for over 30 calendar days. Archived files can not be provided for public download.
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account.
- Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender's identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated/illegal software.
- Using your account for fraudulent purposes, including, but not limited to, hosting phishing pages or credit card generator systems
- Assisting in or distributing copyrighted material.
- Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Attempting to circumvent a suspension or termination.
- Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party's) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- Harassing our company our staff, in any way, including, but not limited to, using Foul & Abuse language in any medium, Threatening Staff or Leaving False Feedback regarding our service.
- Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing incorrect contact information.
- Violating any laws applicable in the United States Of America or United Kingdom, will result in immediate termination of your account, and the closure of your account. In such cases, we reserve the right to share your personal information for the assistance of law enforcement personnel.
- We reserve the right to suspended your account without notice, when you violate our terms of service.
- Your account will be closed, if you do not resolve your suspension within 3 Days (72 Hours) of it been issued.
- We reserve the right to immediately close your account if you seriously violate our terms of service.
- If you violate our terms of service multiple times, we reserve the right to immediately close your account.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you violate our terms of service.
Quality Of Service Statement
Security - You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify us as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security of your services.
Intellectual Property - We do not currently undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent through our abuse form.
Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on our facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, we will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If we receive a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, we will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify us of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
Liability - You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by ourselves, neither ourselves nor any of our affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. Ourselves neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on our equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our company and employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
Backups - You understand that despite us taking frequent backups of our servers, that you will remain responsible for taking your own backups of your account. The backups we automatically create, are usually reserved for administration use only. However, select servers may allow customers to access and download the backups. We do not guarantee that these backups will be error free, and customers are responsible for making sure their backups contain all the files they require. Furthermore, customers are not permitted to store any self-created backups wether manually or through the backup utility on our server for more than 72 hours. NowYouHost and it’s partners will not and can not be held liable, if the failure of a backup causes you direct, or indirect financial loses.
Voice Communications - You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, we do not act as a telecommunications carrier or telephone , that there is no representation made by us under any circumstances as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that we have no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of our services.
You agree that under no circumstances we will be finically reliable for any direct or indirect loss of business caused by the suspension of your hosting account.
User may not use our resources for any of the following activities. Participating in any of these activities constitutes to resource abuse and will result in temporary or permanent suspension of any accounts involved.
- Running any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require large amounts of server resources. Remotely powered chat applications are however fully permitted for usage on our servers.
- Running stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at anytime on our servers.
- Running any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Running any bit torrent application, tracker or client.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life or battlefield1492.
- Running any cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. We have no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access to any material you may find objectionable where applicable.
Refunds & Cancellations
All cancellation requests must be made via our clients area.
UK Customers: You are entitled to a a full refund within 7 calendar days of payment for monthly accounts and within 14 days of payment for yearly accounts.
US Customers: You are entitled to a full refund within 3 calendar days of payment for monthly accounts and within 7 days of payment for yearly accounts.
Candian Customers: You are entitled to a full refund within 3 calendar days of payment for monthly accounts and within 7 days of payment for yearly accounts. If your purchase is worth $50 CAD or more, you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of payment.
Other Countries: You are entitled to a full refund within 3 calendar days of payment for monthly accounts and within 7 days of payment for yearly accounts, unless otherwise stipulated by your local laws.
Determiniation of Location: We will determine your location based on the IP you registered with, unless you can provide evidence that you live in another country. Due to technical limitations, we will not be able to provide a refund if you used a proxy or VPN to register.
Obtaining Refund: Where you are entitled to a refund you will need to provide written intent of cancellation through our ticket system and cite our terms of service which entitle you to a refund. If you have violated our terms of service st any point, you forfeit your right to a refund. Refunds after the above timescale are at the discretion of senior management. No refunds will be provided after 60 days under any circumstances. Only Shared Hosting orders are entitled to a refund, Addons and other services can not be refunded due to fees for setup, such as purchasing IP addresses, and having staff perform work on your website, as these fees would not be incurred if you had not ordered said service.
Further Questions: If you have any further questions regarding our refunds procedure, please submit a ticket with our billing team who will be able to assist you with the matter.
You agree that any disputes that can't be resolved between yourself, the client and ourselves the provider will result in termination of any related services. Also, dependent upon the severity of the dispute, we may choose to cancel any further orders on your account.
Customers may at any point decide to cancel their services with or without any prior notice or reason. We require all customers to follow our official cancellation procedure, which require customers to visit our cancellation form located within our website and fill in the appropriate information, along with proof of ownership of the account you are attempting to close. Customers also agree to the following conditions upon requesting a service cancellation. Refunds will be issued in accordance with our refunds procedure.
Services will be terminated within 24 hours of request. Cancellations can not be overturned. You are required backup your account data yourself.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution